Sunday, February 15, 2009

Ribbon Storage

I have been hit with the flu bug again. It is one of the consequences of being a 4-year-old kindergarten teacher I guess. You can only can coughed on, sneezed on, or clean up vomit so many times before you get hit by the bug yourself! But thank goodness I am perking up today, ready to start all over again tomorrow :) So I haven't actually been creating anything this week, but I have been wrapping ribbon. I found this storage solution Amazing Ribbon Storage from the Amazing Paper Grace Blog over the summer. I thought it looked wonderful! But I also thought it would take a lot of time. I have been on bit of an organizing spree, so I decided to jump in and get started. The first picture is of the empty containers where I had all of my ribbon. I also had ribbon that I bought by the yard in resealable bags on a large ring. That is what is sitting on top of the storage container on the left.






I know it would have been more impressive to see these full of the ribbon, but I didn't think to take a picture before I got started. I never thought that I would be able to fit all of my ribbon in one of the three drawer containers. But to my surprise, it DID!!! You can see above how nice and tidy this looks! I love it!!! It is definately easier to store this container compared to the five containers I had them in before. I also sorted the ribbon by color, which will make my crafting easier as well. Here are a couple of pictures of what the drawers look like open.




That's all I have for this week. Thanks for stopping by!! And Have a Super Week!!




No comments:

Post a Comment