Monday, March 16, 2009

Filed With Flair

I was super excited when I saw this Filed with Flair template designed by Lauren Meader, released Sunday from Papertrey Ink. This was just what I needed to coordinate with my newly decorated, magazine holders. I just love all of the inspiration provided by such talented papercrafters here online! I used the same Amuse decorative paper to match the magazine holders. I added a scallop border above the title of the file boxes and titled them, Birthdays, Thinking of You, and Holidays. I wrote these titles out by hand and punched them out using the large SU oval punch. I then matted it with the designer label punch. For the base I made the front shorter so you could see the titles without taking out the file boxes, and added decorative paper to add some color. Be sure to check out the other templates that Lauren has created for Papertrey Ink, and while you're there check out the new stamp releases!!








How fun are these?! Thanks for stopping by. Now I'll have to make some cards to add to these snazzy files with flair!

No comments:

Post a Comment