Saturday, March 7, 2009

Verve Release Sketch Challenge

Tomorrow there will be a new release from Verve Stamps. The sneak peeks have really made me anxious to see the new sets! I know I already want to purchase the butterfly set, that butterfly is so pretty!!!

Verve is having a Verve Release Sketch Challenge using the following sketch:


This is the card that I came up with:



I just received my Stampin' Up order, and I know Baroque Motifs is not a new stamp set, but it is one have wanted since it came out. So I was soo excited to ink this set up. This is a pretty self explanatory card so I will list the recipe of supplies below:


Stamps: SU Baroque Motifs; Paper: PTI Ivory Cardstock, Bazzill Brown CS, Amuse patterned paper; Ink: Chalk Ink: Chestnut Roan and Olive Pastel; Accesories and Tools: Hero Arts Flowers, American Crafts brown brads, square nestabilities, Martha Stewart border punch, scissors

That's all for now, thanks for stopping by!






2 comments:

  1. First I think the Terri's really need to stick together LOL! I love the card. The brads are wonderful and the bottom edge WOWSIERS!!!

    It's a good life!
    Terri E.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wowsa! This is fantastic! love that choc.

    ReplyDelete