Sunday, April 19, 2009

Back Into the Swing of Things

I have been MIA for awhile. Things at school were crazy and now are finishing up our Spring Break today. I thought I would have more opportunities to sit down and make more cards, especially with it being Spring Break. But...we were busy everyday with something. During my time off, we went to Madison for one day. And, yes, I was able to go to Gina K's retail store! I had to be quick though, by husband was in the car... So I loaded up quickly with some new goodies. And, hopefully will be putting the new sets to use. I have them all trimmed up.

With today's entry I am using a set by Gina K. that I had gotten over the summer. I purchased some copic markers and found a great tutorial by Asela Hopkins. I didn't have exactly the same colors, but they were pretty close. I am very pleased that I had success with this, the copic markers definatley have a learning curve.


After coloring in my image I was checking out Stamp TV, and found the new sketch challenge. And I found some patterned paper from Basic Grey's 6x6 paper pad, Urban Prairie, that matched, and threw this card together. The ribbon is Martha Stewart twill tied with very thin twine. All of the circles are cut out with nestabilities.

That's all for now!

Have a great week!


1 comment:

  1. Terri,
    Your coloring is just beautiful! This is one of my favorite images and you have showcased it beautifully!!
    Hugs,
    Gina K.

    ReplyDelete