Monday, May 11, 2009

Mother's Day Part 1




This is one of the cards that I made for Mother's Day. She doesn't check this blog so I think it is safe to post it. I'll be able to post a couple more things tomorrow...as my Mom should be receiving her gift soon. I used the same cabbage flower stamp by Savvy. I really had a lot of fun coloring this image so many different ways. It was great practice as I get used to using my Copic markers...I think I have finally gotten the hang of it. The layout of this card is a case from SparkleGirl over at Splitcoast Stampers. I absolutely love her style!! Thanks for the inspiration! More details: I used Gina K white for the base, cardstock scraps, SU scallop border punch, rectangle nestabilities, and the ribbon is by May Arts. Well that's all for now! Check back soon as I post part 2 of my Mother's Day post.





No comments:

Post a Comment