Sunday, June 14, 2009

Challenge Times Three



This card is for three challenges!
1. Stamp TV technique challenge: Polished Stone

2. Stamp TV color challenge: red and brown

3. SCS Card Sketch Challenge

I have to say I didn't intentionally do this, but I think it's kinda crazy that it turned out this way!

The base cardstock is chocolate kiss by GKD! The red is stamped with Hero Arts Design Block: Old Writing Flowers Collage in chocolate by Ancient Page. The script paper is by Paper Studio and I distressed it using Distress Ink: Mahogany. The focal image is done using the polished stone technique. If you haven't tried this or want to know more check out Stamp TV's video tutorial! I used memento reinkers: sand, angel pink, and rhubarb, and the silver alcohol mixtative by Adirondack. I stamped the flower from GKD stamp set comfort and peace in ancient page chocolate and added some self adhesive pearls. The two squares are a Sizzix sizzlet called brushed stroke square. When I was done with my card, I couldn't believe I didn't add any ribbon or brads?! I guess I was going for clean and simple with this one!! :)

Thanks for stopping by! I'll be gone for a few days, but I have scheduled some posts while I am gone (crossing my fingers that they actually post, I haven't tried doing this yet)


1 comment: