Friday, July 17, 2009

Peek a Boo Box



This week on SCS the weekly tutorial was this cute Peek a Boo Box. I think these would be fun to make for co-workers at the holidays filled with little treats. For this sample I used the stamp set Great Friend, and a retired SU designer double-sided paper. To decorate the box I attached ribbon around the box and then added a bow with a glue dot. I also made a scallop circle frame around the opening of the box. For the top of the box I stamped and cut out the frame from Great Friend (ink: Aloe Vera chalk ink) and stamped the sentiment in the center (French Blue cat eye by colorbox). I added a scallop border on the bottom (ek success), and then colored some white pearls with copic marker G24 to match the project. Lastly, I used my largest corner rounder and took off the guide, and rounded the tab of the peek a boo box. And most importantly I filled the box with these yummy coffee flavored candies by Sweet n Low.

Thanks for stopping by!







No comments:

Post a Comment