Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Frugal Stamper


My local scrapbook store had a 40% of coupon and I was able to get this spellbinders set, that I have had my eye on since it came out. So I was very excited to use it! The stamps are from whipper snapper, they have a "pool of rubber sale" during the summer at their warehouse and I was able to get these stamps for 1 dollar each!! I colored my images with copic markers, and sponged the focal image with sahara sand ink. The patterned paper is by Chatterbox, it is an old design. The ribbon is from Hobby Lobby, 50% off!!! And the last component was the self adhesive pink gems! Oh and I forgot the cardstock is from Archivers, I had a coupon where you purchase 5 sheets of cardstock and then you received 5 free! So as you can see I am a frugal stamper, I really try to save where I can because I seem to have to "have" everything!


Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment: