Sunday, March 21, 2010

Tim Holtz Dies!



I can't believe it has been over a month since my last post! We have been busy fixing up our house with a new sink, faucets, light fixtures, and new furniture! Needless to say I have not had much time to stamp. But this weekend there was a stamping rummage and time for scrapbook shopping afterward. I went to Archivers and to my suprise they had Tim Holtz's new line of Sizzix Die Cuts. I was intrigued by this die cut: Sizzix on the Edge Die: Bracket. When I got it home I had to try it out. The die cut edge measures 5.5 inches, perfect for the bottom of a card. As with any new product there is a learning curve...but after a couple of times it was easy to line up. I think it would have been helpful to have a guide on the die to make alignment easier. But I love the clean cut look of the edge! I didn't have much time to play so I just made a quick card. But I am looking forward to experimenting more with this die cut.


Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

  1. This is awesome! Love the CAS feel! Your colors just pop! I've missed you... welcome back!

    ReplyDelete