Sunday, May 23, 2010

Clean and Simple Challenge



Over at SCS there is a challenge posted to be a part of the Clean and Simple Design Team. With summer here (Yeah!) I am done with school, so this would be a great time to participate in a Design Team if I were to be considered. So I am going for it! The requirements include: focal image must be a person, character, or group. I chose this little girl from Hero Arts. She is too cute, and I had fun coloring her in with copic markers. The next requirement was to add a bit of flashy ribbon, and for bonus points add some texture. I love the bold colors of this ribbon, it was the inspiration for this card! And I added some texture using an embossing folder by Quickutz.


That's all for now! Thanks for stopping by!


1 comment:

  1. Oh Terri, this is just adorable! I'll cross my fingers for you... hope you get on the DT!

    ReplyDelete