Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Birthday Wishes Stamp TV Sketch Challenge


Funny story! I stayed up into the wee hours of the morning to complete the sketch challenge on Stamp TV Monday night into Tuesday morning... so I go to post my card on Tuesday and the entries needed to be uploaded by Monday evening! HA!! Can you tell I have been out of the stamping loop for awhile! Oh well, it was a fun card to make anyway! I have been doing so many clean and simple cards, that it was a challenge to add some layers and details! I also have been using a lot of white for my cards so this seems really dark!!! For the focal image background I used the polished stone technique, and used the stamps from GKD set Elegant Flowers. I stamped the background of the main card with french script and embossed the side panel using a su texture plate, and used a Martha border punch to layer that panel. Instead of using a paper panel I decided on a sheer ribbon, and added three gold brads at the bottom. That's all for now, thanks for looking!

1 comment:

  1. To bad you didn't get it in on time.... it's a real winner! So pretty.

    ReplyDelete