Saturday, July 24, 2010

Stamp TV Sketch




Wow, it sure has been busy around here! Summer is just flying by on me! I am late in making this card for my brother, his birthday was a couple of days ago. I used the sketch from Stamp TV for this card, I flipped the sketch to make it work with the image that I was using. For those Stamp TV followers you can see I got my inspiration from Gina’s card that she made with her Score Buddy and distressing technique. I just loved her card and had to make one too! It was a great way to use my new Score Buddy, which I really am liking as I use it more. I really like the 1/8” increments for making borders, and the size is perfect for card makers! I also made a visit to Gina’s store this week and purchased the Enjoy the Sunshine Stamp TV kit, and a few other goodies of course! It is always so neat to see all of the products in her store, I know it is all online but there is something about seeing it in the store that is more fun! I also always seem to purchase a lot more when I am there rather than online, I guess I am a compulsive shopper! LOL! That’s all for now here are the details of the card:
Paper: Basic Grey Archaic 6x6 pad, GKD chocolate kiss and ivory
Ink: memento rich cocoa, distress ink antique linen
Accessories: Score Buddy, eyelets, 1 3/8 & 1 ½ in circle punches, SU modern label punch, green ribbon from Hobby Lobby, thin twine, pop dots

No comments:

Post a Comment