Monday, September 6, 2010

Stamp TV Sketch

I used Stamp TV's sketch challenge for the layout of this card. My nephew's birthday is coming up, on Halloween, so I thought I would get a head start on his card. Since he is going to be 6, I chose this fun fish image and bright patterned papers, both from the Enjoy the Sunshine stamp tv kit. I used Gina's copic coloring tutorial to color in the goldfish. The sentiment is from the Spring Mix stamp set. The brown diagonal piece is embossed using a cuttlebug border from the set With Love.

I also thought I would show you all of the plums we had to tackle this weekend. From the picture it maybe doesn't look like a lot, but we have a deep sink! We made three different kinds of freezer jam and plum sauce. My hands are stained brown from cutting up over 20 cups of plums!

Today I made this Plum Crostada, it was delicious, it tasted like fall!

Here is the recipe: Plum Crostada
Tomorrow I am going to try a chicken recipe with plum salsa! Then the plums will be gone!


We also made 8 cups of salsa, 4 quarts of refrigerator pickles, and 4 cups of roasted tomato onion sauce, with the help of my Mom! Oh the joys of having a garden!
Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

  1. Fresh garden goodies are the best-est! Love your card so bright and cheerful. Perfect little boy card!

    ReplyDelete