Monday, November 15, 2010

CAS Dasher

This week's clean and simple challenge was a sketch based on this card. I chose to switch up the theme to Christmas and used Dasher and Merry Christmas from Stampin Up. I also chose to use a patterned paper from Basic Grey's Waissal 6x6 paper pad for the background. That's all for now, short and sweet today. I didn't get any stampin time in this weekend, too busy hanging out with family and shopping! So if I have more time this week I'll post again. Thanks for stopping by!




3 comments:

  1. Glad you enjoyed your family this weekend! Terri, your card is gorgeous! I love the softness of the colors - what a beauty. You rock at CAS! Hugs...

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is jaw dropping gorgeous! So elegant.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Totally awesome! Your dp is perfect with dasher! So happy you had a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete