Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Givin' It Another Go

It is time for the CAS design team search for winter over at SCS. I decided to go for it again and see what happens. The challenge for the first round is the theme: celebration/holiday or birthday, with ribbon and bling. But as always, also keep it clean and simple! I used the current fall to layout sketch as a starting point for this card. I had my Basic Grey 6x6 Waissal paper pad out so I picked out some papers from that. I die cut the SU top note and ornaments from sizzix. I added some Martha ribbon to cover up the seam, and added a touch of bling to the sentiment. And presto, I was done. Now I wait.... that's the hardest part! :)

Thanks for stopping by!



5 comments:

  1. So gorgeous, Terri! I love the border at the bottom - so classy - great job!!! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What pretty patterned paper. Love your paper pieced ornaments.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This card is so awesome!!! I'm praying you get it, you deserve it, with all your talent, you would be as asset to any company!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty, the dp is awesome, love the layout!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love those ornaments...cute card!

    ReplyDelete