Monday, November 1, 2010

More Kraft??

I am going krazy with kraft these days!! I can't seem to make a card without it. This is a clean and simple card using the fall to layout sketch from the clean and simple blog. I used last year's stampin up set christmas punch. I stamped the snowflakes in memento rhubarb stalk and punched them out using the su punch. I added a ruby gem to the center of the snowflakes, and stamped the sentiment in memento tuxedo black. I can't remember the name of the su stamp set... That's all for now, have a great week. I have more conferences tomorrow night, and my anniversary is Wednesday. Can't believe it's been nine years!

3 comments:

  1. Congrats on your anniversary! Time flies when ya having fun, your card is fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your CAS card... perfection! Happy Anniversary!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Kraft too. Super cute card. Happy Anniversary!

    ReplyDelete