Sunday, November 28, 2010

Santa Claus is Coming to Town



What a lazy day! I spent a lot of time online today browsing through the SCS gallery! I think I am in denial that it is back to work tomorrow!! While browsing I saw this card, and I knew I just had to make it! Thanks for the inspiration Kittie! I stuck to one color in the sponging, I didn't want to go too crazy I haven't tried sponging a background before! Maybe next time I'll be adventurous and try more colors, because I love the look it gives! I used Memento paris dusk for the night sky, and a 5/8 inch circle punch to create a mask for the moon. I am not sure who the stamp is by, I know I bought it at a Stamping Convention a few years ago... I do know that the sentiment is by Papertrey, mega mixed messages. And the ribbon is from Joann.
On a side note, I didn't make it further in the CAS design team challenge. I was kinda bummed because I made it further last time. Oh well, maybe next time!
Have a fantastic week!

3 comments: