Sunday, December 12, 2010

CAS Wintery Home

Stamps: Sentiment acrylic from Hobby Lobby, Paper: GKD ivory and brown from Archivers, Ink: Early Espresso, Accessories: Cuttlbug embossing folder, su sizzix snowflakes, su wide oval punch, tim holtz foam applicator for distressing and adding ink to the embossed image.



Well this looks like my house right now, we had over 12 inches of snow fall onto us in the past 24 hours!!! It took my husband and I over an hour to clean it all up, and I am still trying to warm up!!

The featured stamper this week over at SCS was lisaadd, I actually had just favorited this card not that long ago. I ordered the embossing folder and got it this week, what great timing!! I switched up a couple of details, the colors, I used snowflakes to border the embossed image, and I stamped my sentiment on an oval. I had it heat embossed with vanilla embossing powder but it didn't look as crisp as I wanted it to.

Thanks for stopping by, off to make more Christmas cards.

1 comment: