Monday, January 3, 2011

CAS Kissing Technique

Supplies: Stamps: Ornate Blossom, Memory Box sentiment, paisley background cornish heritage farms Ink: Pear Pizzazz, Early Espresso Paper: GKD white, brown? Accessories: ribbon, labels 16 nestabilities, circle nestabilities, pop dots



Why is it that some cards take hours and some 20 minutes? Like yesterday I spent all afternoon working on the Valentine card, and today 20 minutes on this one! I guess somedays are just more creative than others! :) This card is for the CAS challenge on SCS to use the kissing technique. I have to say this is the first time doing this technique, I was familiar with it but never gave it a go. So happy I did, how cool does that image look?! It turns your stamp into something completely different! So cool!



Well I best get myself ready for bed, the kiddos tired me out today and we are field tripping to the library tomorrow!





2 comments:

  1. Hard to believe it took so little time..it's perfect! But I know what you mean. Some projects seem to flow and fall together so much easier than others.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous GF! So elegant... great presentation!

    ReplyDelete