Sunday, February 13, 2011

The All Day CAS Card

Supplies: Stamps: Happy Heart Day Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black Paper: White, Racy Raspberry Accessories: Circle and Scalloped Square Nestabilities, KI Memories ribbon, Cuttlebug Embossing Border, Copic Markers

Oh my Goodness! I have not been able to make a card to save my life! I get started and nothing... I try something and I don't like it.... ugh! So this card took me all day to do and it is so simple. I would have thrown in the towel but I should have mailed this three days ago! So I stuck it out! I guess it is part of crafting to lose your mojo, I'm hoping mine returns soon. After completing this card I think it is on the mend.


I included a close up of the border at the bottom because it was hard to see it on the main card picture. I often forget about these fun borders. Glad I found them today.


That's all for now, hope everyone had a fun weekend! And I hear the weather is going to be warmer next week, after our very cold temperatures last week! Yeah!!!

3 comments:

  1. Terri,
    One would never know you struggled with this card, it is as cute as it can be. I bet that is for your new little niece Zoe. It is just perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is absolutely gorgeous Terri! Glad you stuck it out... my mojo is on vacation, not really sure where LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That border is really neat..I love the card!

    ReplyDelete