Monday, March 21, 2011

Birthday Wishes

Supplies: Stamps: Wings of Friendship and Sincere Salutations Ink: Pink Pirouette and Pear Pizzazz Paper: White Cardstock Accessories: Sizzix Birds and Wreath embossing folder, eclipse tape

We went to get our taxes done this weekend and there is a wonderful little scrapbook store close by. I had to stop. They always have tons of Cuttlebug, Sizzix, cool stamps, etc. I picked up the Birds and Wreath embossing folder set that I used on this card. I created a mask so I could stamp just on the inside of the embossed image. I used my stamp a ma jig for the placement and presto! The card was done. I love it when the embossing folder does all of the work! :) Thanks for stopping by!



4 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous Terri! Love the CAS feel!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your new embossing folder and you knew just what would look perfect inside. Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is goregous, so soft and elegant!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Terri, just got this EF set, so I was looking for ideas. This is perfect, TFS!

    ReplyDelete