Sunday, May 1, 2011

May Calendar

Stamps: Judith Paper: cardstock from scraps  Ink: Memento tuxedo black Accessories: dotted scallop ribbon trim border punch, circle punches, copic markers, modern label punch, eyelets

A month has passed by already, I can't believe it!  These little calendars are just too fun to make.  My inspiration for this calendar was that it is my birthday month! So thought I would select one of my favorite images.  I love turtle stamps they are soo cute, and this is one of my favorite turtle images.  I added the border strip at the bottom of the image, and allowed the circle to extend off of the calendar base.  I also had to extended the modern label punch by cutting it into two pieces. 

Thanks so much for stopping by!


2 comments:

  1. So cute Terri! Have a super Happy Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. totally awesome!!!! Love the image and how you arranged him, so it's your BD uh? Happy Birthday to you!!!!!

    ReplyDelete