Thursday, July 21, 2011

Still Lovin' This Designer Frame

Supplies: Stamps: perfect punches Paper: white, pear pizzazz, light yellow bazzill, jillibean patterned paper  Ink: early espresso  Accessories: early espresso taffeta ribbon, classic scallop and plain oval nestabilities, extra large oval punch, textured impressions designer frames
I just had to try this embossed frame with the oval nestabilities, and I have to say I am pleased with the results.  I cut out the frame with the plain oval and then matted it with the scallop oval.  Then I remembered that I had the perfect punches set and it had the happy birthday sentiment that works with the extra large oval punch.  So I had my focal point done.  I had the fall to layout sketch on my desk and decided to work with it.  I used 3 strands of ribbon in place of the panel behind the focal image, and I used scallops as a mat rather than a border.  What a fun sketch!
Thanks for stopping by!


2 comments:

  1. I had to order that embossed frame after seeing your card. I can't wait till it comes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous GF! Your making those embossing folders sing!

    ReplyDelete