Thursday, July 7, 2011

Two More Cards



Supplies: Stamps: stampendous  Paper: GKD white  Ink: tuxedo black  Accessories: CB embossing border, su word window and label punch, computer generated sentiment, and copic markers

 This card just makes me smile.  The image is just too darn cute!  I colored him with copic markers, and made his arms and legs yellow, and hat, gloves, and shoes blue for the Brewers!  This hot dog is all ready for the sausage race! :)  Anywho!  This card was for the challenge of: grillin'/picnic theme.  For the sentiment I printed it out on the computer and punched it out.  I ran piece of cardstock through my zyron and then punched out the label behind the sentiment, and then glittered it up with blue glitter.  The embossing was done using Susan's embossing idea which you can see here.  She uses the positive and negative of the embossing folder.  SO COOL! Thanks Susan for the inspiration!



Supplies: Stamps: Amuse Paper: white, crumb cake, pink, light green, chocolate chip  Ink: early espresso  Accessories: square lattice embossing folder, martha stewart ice cream cone punch, su chocolate chip ribbon, su cupcake punch for the cherry, corner rounder, white gel pen
Another fun card!  This was for the challenge to use four of something on the 4th of July.  So I used four scoops of ice cream! I think everything is pretty cut and dry on this one.  Thanks so much for stopping by! 

3 comments:

  1. Great cards, Terri! As always, it's so much fun to come here and see what you have created! Hugs...

    ReplyDelete
  2. both are fantastic but man I love the first one, I'm still laughing!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both cards absolutely brought a smile to my face! Tooooo dang cute!

    ReplyDelete