Sunday, August 28, 2011

Last Card for the CAS Summer Design Team

Supplies: Paper: kraft and white  Accessories: Cuttlebug embossing border, SU fancy flower punch, button, twine, Score Buddy
I can't believe that my time on the CAS design team is coming to an end.  It has been so fun, and I have enjoyed every minute of it! 

Our last challenge is a color challenge: a kraft based card using primary colors.  I picked out some fun primary colored ribbons (and a couple more fun bright colors) and let them do the work on this card.  I added a layer of white to make the card pop a bit.  This was a fun card to make.  It would be a great way to use up some ribbon scraps.

Thanks for stopping by, and hope you can participate in this week's CAS challenge over at SCS!

1 comment:

  1. it's been so great having you on the team! Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete