Sunday, December 9, 2012

Let It Snow, Let It Snow, Let It Snow

Supplies: Stamps: bold snowflake  Ink: Versamark  Paper: Bazzil walnut cream, LilyBeeDesign hot cocoa Accessories: blossom punch, dimensionals, cherry cobbler embossing powder, stamp a ma jig, ribbon, Making Memories glitter brad
Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow....  I woke up to a sky full of snowflakes today.  The first of the season for us.  I am making a pot of cinnamon hot cocoa and I am going to make cards and enjoy the the snow fall....inside.  :)  This card is a CASE of this card for the featured stamper challenge over at SCS.  I changed the center image to a snowflake and added a bow at the top instead of something in the center.  I also popped up the focal panel to add some dimension.  Thanks for stopping by!!
Terri

1 comment:

  1. I love how you punched the center, and stamped! Your cards are awesome!

    ReplyDelete