Monday, August 12, 2013

Back to School



Supplies: Cardstock: yellow, cream, pink, black, metallic silver  Accessories: Silhouette cut file  Card Details Here

August is here...back to school time is upon us.  My niece and nephew started school this week, and my other niece starts in a couple of weeks.  I thought I would make them a little treat box to help them start out their school year.  I measured the size of a Hershey nugget and scaled the pencil box file down to fit the candies.  I also created and cut out their name labels on the Silhouette.  I tried a new to me spray adhesive, it was Aleene's Tacky Adhesive Spray.  It was super sticky!  I didn't have to apply a lot and it had a great bond, perfect for those very detailed die cuts.

That's all for now.  Thanks for stopping by!

Terri

No comments:

Post a Comment