Wednesday, August 21, 2013

CAS Bulletin Board

Supplies: Stamps: Stampendous  Paper: white cardstock and cork paper  Ink: Memento tuxedo black  Accessories: red copic markers, light blue Sharpie pen, glossy accents, dimensionals

This week the cue word is Paper for the CASology challenge.  I have to admit when I saw the cue word, I was like oh man!  I went to my handy dandy catalog of all of my stuff, and I stumbled upon the Stampendous Changito monkey teacher set.  In it, it had this cute paper memo image, and the light bulb in my head started to flicker! :)  I originally stamped it as it was, it had the word memo on the original image.  Then I thought I could personalize it and write my own little memos.  So I stamped the papers again leaving the center blank, I wrote my messages, colored the push pins, and added glossy accents to the push pins to make them shiny like plastic.  When I adhered the memos to the cork paper I added score tape to the top and then a little dimensional at the bottom.  I did this to make it look like the memos were actually pinned to the bulletin board, and add some dimension.

Thanks for stopping by!

Terri

11 comments:

  1. I LOVE IT!!! this is so, so clever and fun!! thanks so much for playing along with CASology!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so fab, what a great idea. Thank you so much for joining us this week at CASology

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think this is brilliant, and so CAS! Clever, FUN, CUTE, and a great card for anyone that has lots of errands, etc, and may need to take a breath!!

    THanks for joining us at CASology this week!
    -Kimberly

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very clever take on the cue card! Love all the cork with your CAS notes...fun card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Way to think outside the box, Terri! Such a great card! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh gosh...I did not see your blog is "think outside the box..." LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, WOW! This is really clever! Thanks so much for playing along with us at CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a clever idea! You truly do go outside the box! Thanks so much for playing along at CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Terri, it seems that CLEVER is the word of the day here...your card IS clever and creative and CAS and wonderful! So glad you joined in the fun at CASology!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is simply perfect! Love, love, LOVE it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. You are so darn clever, girl! ALL of your cards are winners in my book, Terri, but this one belongs on my book cover!!

    ReplyDelete