Sunday, April 13, 2014

Hoppy Easter

Supplies: Stamps: Eggstra Spectacular Paper: Neenah white, pear pizzazz  Ink: Memento tuxedo black  Accessories: pear pizzazz ribbon, 3mm pom pom, colored pencils, Adorning Accents edgelits, oval frame embossing folder, stamp a ma jig
I was browsing through the featured stamper's gallery and came upon this cute CAS card.  I loved the simplicity.  I added a touch of color by adding the scalloped edge and ribbon.  I also changed the orientation of the oval frame and made it an almost square card.  I started out with a 4.25x4.25 and then added the edge, so now it is about 4.25x4.5  Now I can't seem to get the "Here comes Peter Cottontail, hopping down the bunny trail, hippity, hoppity, Easter's on it's way..." out of my head... :)  Happy Stamping!
Terri


No comments:

Post a Comment