Monday, October 13, 2014

Hi There!

Supplies: Stamps: Elzybelle, Papertrey mixed messages  Paper: Neenah white, SU crumb cake, Amuse wasabi pinstripe Ink: Memento tuxedo black, craft white ink  Accessories: waterbrush, banner punch, SU clip, piercer, wink of stella white glitter pen, copic markers
 
What happens when the DVR is recording two shows and I can't watch TV, the husband is gone, and I don't have any prep work for tomorrow??  I get to make a card!  This card is for the CAS challenge on SCS, it is to use piercing.  I inked up my image, but did not ink the bee "trail" and pierced it instead.  I added grass with my copic markers.  To color the focal image, I used a waterbrush with white craft ink and painted the white on the chick and the bee.  As I was doing so I remembered I didn't use StazOn...so I was REALLY careful not to touch the stamped image.  Then I used my copic markers to color in the image so the colors popped against the kraft paper.  I added some glitter to the bee wings using the white wink of stella marker.  I stamped the sentiment and punched it out using a banner punch, and attached it with a clip from SU.
 
That's all for today, thanks for stopping by!
 
Terri


No comments:

Post a Comment