Friday, October 31, 2014

Minecraft Birthday!


Supplies: Paper: crumb cake, old olive, black, white, grey, dark grey, brown  Accessories: score board, 3/4 inch square punch, Silhouette: 1/16 inch squares for sword
 
My nephew is turning 10! today on Halloween.  I cannot believe it, he has grown up way too fast!  We got him Minecraft toys for his birthday, so I thought this would compliment the gift we got him.  I honestly don't know a whole lot about Minecraft, but thank goodness for Pinterest!  I found this card to copy!  Thank you for the inspiration.  Then, I saw the sword, and thought how cool is that?!  I cut out a bunch of the little squares on my Silhouette and went to town putting together this sword.  After I was done, I wished I had made it the focal image, but it is a fun surprise as you open this z-fold card.  Thanks for stopping by!
 
Terri

No comments:

Post a Comment