Sunday, October 19, 2014

New to Me

Supplies: Stamps: SU Patterned Pines  Paper: SU crumb cake and Neenah white  Ink: Versamark  Accessories: SU embossing folder, detail white embossing powder, Spellbinders circle and scallop circle die cuts, gingham ribbon, dimensionals
Hi Stampers!  It is time for another featured stamper challenge on SCS!  This week's featured stamper is crafty Julia.  I chose this card to CASE from her gallery.  I chose to use an embossing folder instead of using patterned paper, I embossed my trees, and I changed the color scheme. 

This was a fun card to make.  I just got this stamp set at a rummage sale this weekend, and I got to use my new embossing folder.  I love the filigree look to this folder! 

Thanks for stopping by!

Terri

1 comment:

  1. I saw this on SCS Terri, I love it. It is so beautiful. Great case. Thanks for playing. hugs.

    ReplyDelete