Wednesday, January 21, 2015

February Calendar

Supplies: Stamps: Savvy Paper: red and white cardstock  Ink: Versamark  Accessories: detail white embossing powder, SU border punch, gingham ribbon, computer generated calendar, Martha Stewart scallop heart punch, solid heart created and cut out on Silhouette Cameo, self adhesive gems, SU embossing folder, red DMC floss
 

Hi!  These calendars are so fun to make.  When I sat down to make the February calendar, I used this card as inspiration. I thought it would be easy, peasy!  Ha!  It was difficult finding the scallop heart in such a tiny size.  I ended up using a scallop Martha Stewart heart punch, but then I had to create a heart cut out for the solid heart!  An hour later...I had my hearts figured out.  After that things fell into place.  Thank you for stopping by!
 
Terri


No comments:

Post a Comment