Sunday, January 11, 2015

Happy New Year!


Supplies: Stamps: Stampin Up Gift Givers Paper: SU silver glitter paper, white cardstock  Ink: Memento tuxedo black  Accessories: copic markers, liquid applique, heat gun, computer generated calendar, Lawn Fawn stitched die cuts
 
Hello All!  I hope everyone had a delightful holiday season and are ready to tackle the New Year.  I was cruising through my blog and noticing how little I posted last year.  Yikes!  And I found these little calendars I used to make.  I was up for a project last night, and went for it.  I have always thought the little girl in this stamp set was just adorable.  So I stamped, colored, and cut her out.  Then I got out the snow scene die cuts and started to arrange them to create a snowy scene.  After that I added some liquid applique to her hat and to create some snow.  I computer generated a calendar, and added it to the glitter paper.  I have to say the sparkle in Stampin Up's glitter paper is so wonderful.  I have bought other glitter papers, but this one just seems to shine and sparkle more. 
 
Thanks for stopping by!
 
Terri

No comments:

Post a Comment