Sunday, June 21, 2015

You're a Classic


Supplies: Stamps: Classic Cars, car is from a rummage but is not marked with a company  Paper: Paper cut: black, cherry red, and Gina K layering white  Ink: Memento tuxedo black  Accessories: glossy accents, corner rounder, small brads, ribbon, copic markers, spellbinders, Cuttlebug embossing folder
 
 
I made this card for my Dad for Father's Day.  He has always liked corvettes, and this one is a classic.  I colored it with copic markers and added glossy accents to really make it shine.  Here is a close up:
 

 
I didn't have a rounded tag die cut, so I used my circle spellbinders.  I measured the widest part of the circle and cut a strip of paper with that width.  Then I partially die cut the circle to create the rounded tag look.  I used the ribbon to add a border to the embossed bottom of the car.  I thought this embossing folder looked like tire tracks.  For the sentiment I turned a rectangle into a license plate, by rounding the corners and adding brads to each corner.  Thanks for stopping by!
Terri
 



No comments:

Post a Comment