Monday, January 2, 2017

Out With The Old In With The New

Supplies: Stamps: That's the Tag Paper: white cardstock  Ink: Tattered Rose Distress Ink and Memento tuxedo black  Accessories: Linen Thread, Timeless Tags, Hero Arts Tile Work stencil, blending tool, Clarity Stencil brushes, and dimensionals
The CAS challenge this week is to use something new.  I purchased the Timeless Tags and That's the Tag stamp and die set from the new Occasions Catalog.  I created the ombre effect with my blending tool on the tag.  I then used the same ink for the stencil, using the Clarity brushes.  What a dream they are for blending!  To make the slivers of pink, I swiped my tattered rose ink pad on some white cardstock in order to make everything coordinate.  I added some linen thread and popped up my tag, and that completed my card.
Thanks for stopping by!
Terri

No comments:

Post a Comment