Wednesday, March 29, 2017

Birthday Sketch





















Supplies: Stamps: Summer Soltice, Sentiment from Gina K  Ink: Memento tuxedo black  Paper: Gina K black and white cardstock  Accessories: swiss dots embossing folder, piercing guide, paper piercer, dimensionals

This card's layout is from the sketch challenge on SCS.  I decided to pierce the card base for one of the layers of the sketch.  I also wanted to keep the card black and white so I decided to go with embossing for the side panel.  I went back and forth about coloring in the butterfly or stamping it in a color, but when all was said and done I went with no color to maintain the black and white look of the card.  Thanks for stopping by!  
Terri

I had to make another card with the butterfly colored in.  Which do you like better??  Now I am leaning toward the colored in butterfly.

1 comment:

  1. I love them both, but do like the colored butterfly. TFS Terri. Hugs..

    ReplyDelete