Thursday, March 30, 2017

Get Well Soon!

Supplies: Stamps: Lawn Fawn  Ink: Memento tuxedo black, Ranger classic cherry, and crumb cake  Paper: Gina K white and SU crumb cake  Accessories: copic markers, glossy accents, Lawn Fawn stitched circle die cut

I made this card for the SCS Ways to Use it challenge: That's What the Doctor Ordered and the Freshly Made Sketch.  I stamped the band aid to make the three lines of the sketch, and then used the other two images from the stamp set as the focal point.  I colored the focal images with copic markers and then added some glossy accents to the jar of medicine to make it shine like the glass of the jar.  I finished off the card using my Misti to stamp the sentiment to ensure a good stamp of the sentiment.

Thanks for stopping by!

Terri

2 comments:

  1. I love how your white cute main image pops with your kraft background. TFS Terri. Hugs...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your rows of bandaids behind that cute little nurse!! LOVE the pop of color with your images on kraft. Thank you for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete