Sunday, March 5, 2017

Happy Birthday to You!

Supplies: Paper: Gina K white and Tim Holtz watercolor paper, vellum  Ink: Tim Holtz distress inks  Accessories: embossing folder, stitched circle die, Sizzix birthday die cut, xyron

I made this for two challenges.  The first one being the featured stamper on SCS.  This week the featured stamper is "Rebeccaof" and selected this card to CASE.  I kept the rainbow color scheme by inking up my embossing folder, spritzed it with water, and then ran it through my Big Shot.  I ran a piece of vellum and white cardstock through my xyron machine and then die cut them for the focal image.  
The second challenge that I made this card for is the Paper Players challenge.  It was to include die cut images onto your card.  

Thanks for stopping by!!
Terri

2 comments:

  1. How pretty! What a gorgeous way to use that EF and pretty diecut! So unique! Thanks for playing with the Players this week too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These colors are so pretty together and this die is gorgeous. Love how you backed it with vellum to really make it stand out. Thank you for joining us at The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete