Sunday, April 23, 2017

Featured Stamper: Geraniums

Supplies: Stamps: Gina K  Paper: Gina K white, Basic Grey Serendipity 6x6 pad  Ink: Memento tuxedo black  Accessories: copic markers, scallop and plain spellbinders rectangle nesabilities, Offray ribbon
Sunday brings us the featured stamper, and the ending date for the Stamp TV's Flower Poppin' challenge.  The featured stamper is MiamiKel4 on Splitcoast Stampers, and I chose the following card as inspiration for my card.  I chose this card because I liked the layout and that it included patterned paper.  When making CAS cards it is challenging to me to use patterned paper, and I like to get inspiration to use it because I have a bunch!  I kept the same layout of her card and changed the flower and the banner to a ribbon.  

Thanks for stopping by!

Terri

No comments:

Post a Comment