Tuesday, April 18, 2017

Stamp TV flower challenge

Supplies: Stamps: Gina K flowers, Amuse sentiment  Paper: Gina K white  Ink: Memento tuxedo black  Accessories: Spellbinders die cuts to make the frame, swiss dots embossing folder, purple ribbon, copic markers

I used to participate in challenges on Stamp TV, and then I took a break from stamping.  Today I got an email from Stamp TV about a weekly challenge and thought I would give it a try.  The challenge is to use your favorite Gina K flower stamp on a card as we are welcoming spring.  I thought of this iris stamp, because I have so many perennials coming up including my dark purple irises.  I used my copic markers to color in the irises.  I made an embossed frame to define the flowers as my focal image.  I added some purple ribbon, (it isn't that dark in real life.)  Lastly I added a sentiment to complete the card.

Thanks so much for stopping by!

Terri

No comments:

Post a Comment