Tuesday, May 30, 2017

Black and White Snowflake

Supplies: Stamps: Gina K (snowflake) stamp set duo, Blessed Is the Season  Ink: Memento tuxedo black  Paper: Gina K white and black  Accessories: red ribbon and gem, nestabilities

The Mix It Up Monday challenge this week on Stamp TV is to use black and white.  The only addition of color could be attached with gems or ribbon.  I stamped the scripted background twice, lining it up with my stamp a ma jig, and cut it out with the label nestabilities die cut.  Then I matted it in black.  Next I found the two circles that would fit inside the label, and I looked for a focal image.  The snowflake from Blessed Is the Season was too big, but the snowflake from the stamp set duo was just right.  I accented the black and white with red using a red gem and a red double looped bow.

Thanks for stopping by!!

Terri

No comments:

Post a Comment