Saturday, May 13, 2017

Enjoy Your Birthday

Supplies: Stamps: Enjoy the Sunshine by Gina K  Ink: Gina K charcoal brown  Paper: Gina K kraft and layering white cardstock, 40# vellum  Accessories: Gina K butterfly die cut, nestabilities, twine, gems, banner die cut, swiss dots embossing folder.

I made this card for the Stamp TV challenge: This or That.  You had the choice to use vellum or embossing, I chose to use both.  I die cut my butterfly from vellum, and embossed the front panel of my card.  I also used the reversed nestabilities technique that Gina K has a video tutorial on.  I completed the card with a white and silver sparkle twine to compliment the sparkle of the butterfly's body, and a banner with the sentiment.  

Thanks so much for stopping by!

Terri

No comments:

Post a Comment