Saturday, May 6, 2017

Wishing You Calm Seas

Supplies: Stamps: Gina K Enjoy the Sunshine  Ink: Memento tuxedo black  Paper: Gina K heavy base weight white cardstock  Accessories:  MFT rectangle peek a boo die cut, copic markers, dimensionals

I made this card for two challenges.  The first is for the Stamp TV's challenge using a nautical theme, and the second for SCS's Free For All Challenge: Clean and Simple.  I colored my focal image with copic markers, and then used the die cut to add a window and some dimension.

Thanks for stopping by!

Terri

2 comments:

  1. Terri, this is so beautiful! I love this small sailboat you've colored so beautifully, and what a lovely stitched frame. That's all it needs. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE clean & simple, and this card's beautiful!

    ReplyDelete